Midweek Updatery

Hah! Work of Hunters/An Interrupted Cry is 51% funded! You know what that means, don’t you? It means I can let myself start writing the first draft. I mean, as soon as I get everything else off my plate.  *drinks more coffee*

(51% doesn’t guarantee that the project WILL fund. But it’s where the reins on my story-impatience snap and I say thehellwithit, and just pray that we get the remaining 49% onboard before the deadline, and that y’all don’t make me wait until the very last day because that’s just cruel, y’all.)

Meanwhile, the snow has ended (looks like we got around 8-9 inches, which is nowhere what was predicted but still a decent haul), and the cold has set in.

No really, it’s COLD.  Okay, not Midwest-style cold, but we’re a coastal city damn it, we’re not supposed to wake up to real temperatures in the low single digits….


Still, I’ll take it over 95 degrees, seven days a week and twice on Sundays.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Scroll to Top